Madison Michelle

Madison Michelle

August 6, 2016

Finishing Up in Provo


The last few months in Provo were great. School was coming to an end for Brayden and I was working a few days a week for my brother in Salt Lake. I really have loved living in Provo. It is such a great place to go to school and make lifetime friends. It was so nice to be so close to my brothers and sister while going to college. We had many Sunday dinners, parties, dinners, shopping trips, and nail days. I knew that I was really going to miss being so close to family, but I was excited to start a new adventure in Charleston, South Carolina.

One thing that my siblings and my parents were able to do was go to Kobe Bryant's last game. My family has grown up going to the Lakers games for as long as I can remember. My dad has season tickets to the Staples Center, so when Kobe announced it was his last season he bought a few extra tickets so that all of the immediate family could go. It was an experience I will never forget! The game was amazing and it was special to spend it with my family. Thanks mom and dad!

We didn't do anything too special the last few months in Provo, but it was fun to just relax and hang out with our friends for the last little bit.

Graduation came up quickly, both of our parents were able to be there, along with all of my siblings and my Opa and Oma. It was so good to be surrounded by my support system. The night before graduation we went to Alamexo, a yummy Mexican restaurant in Salt Lake. The next day was graduation. Brayden and I were able to walk across the stage together. Right after walking across the stage we booked it out of the ceremony. The ceremonies tend to be a little long...so we felt like going to eat instead of listening to hundreds of names be called that we had no clue who they were. It was a fun couple of days with everyone. In the midst of all the celebration, Brayden and I, with the help of our family packed up our one bedroom apartment and headed to California with Davie, Maximus, and Logey for a few weeks!













































No comments:

Post a Comment