Madison Michelle

Madison Michelle

August 5, 2016

Bachelorette Party!

I have some amazing friends that threw me the best bachelorette party up in Utah. It was a small little group with just Rebecky, Cydsqui, Des, Emily, Kenzy, and even Christie was able to come to Utah for it! I was a little nervous what these girls had up their sleeve for this night, but I was excited to just spend a night with my best friends, something we hadn't done that often in awhile.

The night started with Brayden dropping me off at Becky's house. When I got there I had to change into workout clothes for the "workout class" we were headed to. Of course I knew this meant going to a pole dancing class. They assured me though that they had checked out the place and made sure it was a fun and clean environment, so I was good to go. Surprisingly to me we all had a blast! Our instructor was so fun. It is seriously a workout, one that I am not cut out to do everyday haha The whole class was just spent laughing and trying not to fall off the pole :)

After the class we needed food. Obviously. And what better place to go for food, treats and drinks than the Squire's house! I absolutely love going to the Squire's. They make every one of Cydnee's friends feel like family. They are the best. It also doesn't hurt that they basically have a Sodalicious shop in their garage. Once we got to the house we ate so much Costco pizza, brownies, chips, and soda. It was delicious and I loved every moment.

It was a great night with the greatest friends! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment