Madison Michelle

Madison Michelle

August 6, 2016

BEST DAY EVER.

THE BEST DAY EVER. The anticipated day finally arrived. I felt like ever since our vacation to Newport with my family, that is where Brayden asked my dad if he could marry me, all I could think about was December 19th. That date consumed all of my thoughts, all of my conversations with my mom, everything and I absolutely loved it. I would talk to my mom constantly about the ideas we both had. **Side note: my mom should be an event planner, her ideas and execution are unreal.**

I woke up early that day to start getting ready, but let’s be honest, I did not really sleep much, I just could not wait! My parents and I met Brayden outside of the Newport Temple, I could not believe this was actually happening, all of my dreams were coming true.

Our sealing was the sweetest, most perfect thing in the world. I felt so calm and peaceful and really felt that my grandparents were there apart of the whole thing. It was the best experience. When we were hugging everyone after, I got emotional., but that isn’t a surprise to anyone. I felt so loved and was so grateful for everyone that came to support us. After we were finally sealed to each other for time and all eternity, we were able to celebrate with our loved ones. I could not wait for the party!

The reception was everything I hoped it would be. It poured the whole entire time, but I honestly wouldn’t want it any other way, it added something extra to an already special day. My one request was to have the In-N-Out truck cater the wedding, we also did have fancier food, but I am a southern California girl and I wanted it there. It was the best. We had the most amazing time talking and dancing the night away. We had great food, dancing, music, people, it was all I could ever ask for. My parents went far above and beyond any expectation I had for my wedding. I am so thankful for all of their hard work and effort to make our wedding the best day possible.

After the reception was over, it was time to honeymoon!

***SORRY FOR ALL THE PICTURES. Couldn't choose favorites!***



















































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment