Madison Michelle

Madison Michelle

August 11, 2016

Annual Zylstra Vacation


Every summer my family goes to Newport Beach for a vacation! It is probably by far my favorite thing each year. Unfortunately this year Brayden had school, which meant he couldn't come. But luckily I was still able to go! It was weird being gone from him that long, I think that is the longest we have spent apart since we got married. I missed him so much, but I was so happy I got to go since I knew he would be studying 24/7.

Newport was so fun! We went to the pool, the beach, Ruby Shake Shack, Fashion Island Mall, Balboa Island, Javier's, played some Kubb(where I got a little to competitive at), nail salon, etc. It was the best, most relaxing time. I love being able to spend time with my family, I wish we all lived closer so that it could be a usual thing, but for now these trips are as best as we can do!

Thank you mom and dad for another unforgettable vacation!

The floaties Grammy got us were a huge hit at the pool!

Wouldn't be a Newport vacation without Pa taking the grand kids to Balboa Candy!

These kids love spending time with Grammy and Pa! (but who can blame them!)















Morning walk along the beach!



No comments:

Post a Comment