Madison Michelle

Madison Michelle

August 6, 2016

California


Before we headed out to South Carolina for dental school, we stayed at my parents house in California for about a month. It was so fun! Basically our days consisted of hanging out with my mom, which is one of my favorite pastimes. We were constantly running errands with her going anywhere and everywhere, let me tell you she is one busy woman. Then once my dad would come home from work and Logan would come home from school and sports we would always do something fun. We went to the movies, we went out to dinner or dessert, or we would just make dinner, but no matter what it was always a good time. A couple of highlights from the month long vacation with my parents and Logan were going to Disneyland, my birthday, hanging out with Ryan and Lindsay and their kids, going to plays, sending cute little Logey off to Prom, went on a Newport Home Tour and going to Rodeo Drive. We also were able to go with my dad to the Staples Center to see if there were better seats that we could change ours to. While doing that we were able to shoot around on the floor at the Staples Center. It was so fun to be able to do that with my dad and Brayden! My mom didn't shoot, she takes her role as the cheerleader/photographer very seriously for our family. :)

Brayden and I also had some friends from Utah come to my parents beach house in Newport for the weekend! It was a good time playing tennis, going to the beach, eating, and shopping. We have the best friends and I am so glad we had the chance to see them again before we left.

My family is really close, so spending this month in California was basically like Brayden and I were hanging out with my best friends 24/7, it was great. We are so grateful for all my parents did for us that month and how they helped us prepare for the long trek to South Carolina.



























No comments:

Post a Comment