Madison Michelle

Madison Michelle

October 10, 2014

Austria

Austria was B-E-A-U-TIFUL. Probably one of my favorite places we went on the trip(but let's be real, I say that about every place we went). But seriously, it was absolutely breathtaking. Everything in the city was so pretty and nice, including all of the people.


The first day in Austria, we went on a business visit to the Hallstatt Salt Mines. On our business visit we were able to explore inside the mountain and learn about the history of the mine. We went into the mountain, which was so fun. We had to put on these jumpsuits that we were required to wear throughout the whole tour. Someone in our group played a trick on all of us telling us we "had" to tuck in the top of the jumpsuit to our pants, so you can imagine how great we all looked..I have pictures below to prove it. During this tour we went down slides inside of the mountain to get from place to place. It was so fun! After the salt mine tour we went back to our hostel and watched "The Sound of Music" in the lobby to get us in the mood for our tour we were going to go on the next day.

The next morning we woke up and some of us went on the "Sound of Music" bus tour. My family grew up watching this movie ALL the time, so being able to get to go to the places where this movie was filmed was amazing. I loved being able to brag to my family about all of the sites I was able to see from the movie! The city of Salzburg is so pretty! The only issue that I had with this city was my allergies that decided to attack me on this part of the trip. While I was on the bus during the tour my allergies got the best of me, and I turned to Rachel and said, "I don't feel so good" in a really deep sick voice. And she looked at me and said yeah..you don't look so good. So yeah that kinda sucked. But I tried not to have it affect the trip! All in all Salzburg was amazing and it is definitely a place I would go back and visit in the future!








Lookin' fresh.





The aftermath of me "not feelin' so good"



No comments:

Post a Comment