Madison Michelle

Madison Michelle

October 18, 2016

Quick Weekend Trip Home!


This past weekend I was able to go home for a short little trip!

All of my siblings were able to come down this weekend which made it that much more fun!

I flew in Friday night, so my parents were supposed to pick me up from the airport after Logan's football game. When I landed I got all 37 text messages from my family at once. During my brother's game he got hurt and tore his acl, mcl, meniscus and patella. My brother has been a huge trooper through all of it. At times he is consoling my parents because they are just devastated for him. It was good for everyone to be home and be a distraction through a rough little time.

Anyway...the real reason we all traveled back home was because my dad was being called as Bishop of their brand new ward! We were all so excited for him. Right around the same week he got called was the same week that he was baptized 25 years ago and the same week that my family was sealed 24 years ago! So it was definitely a special week for my family.

My parents both got to speak in church that Sunday. I loved being able to hear my parents testimonies about how much the gospel means to them. They are perfect examples of followers of Christ. I am so thankful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day Saints. This was a perfect weekend home with all of my siblings!


No comments:

Post a Comment