Madison Michelle

Madison Michelle

October 31, 2016

Brayden is 25!


First of all, I love birthdays. Especially Brayden's birthday! I love presents, parties, having the day be all about Brayden, I love it all.

Since Brayden had school all day and I had to work on friday, we made plans to go out to dinner that night. Luckily, my boss let me leave work a little early so that we could beat the traffic to Sullivan's Island. Everyone has told us that Poe's Tavern is so good, so we decided to try it out for his birthday dinner. Let me tell you, it did not disappoint! The food was sooo delicious. We will definitely go back there sometime soon. After dinner we went home, opened his presents and ate some yummy treats! It was a pretty chill night since he had a lot of test that week, but that is what he wanted so I was not going to argue with the birthday boy!

Brayden and Jake's (a friend from school) birthdays are just a day apart! So Jake's wife, Madison, and I planned a little party for the two of them. We went to Swig and Swine, a BBQ place for dinner with about 15 of their friends from school and their wives! Then after dinner we all went back to our apartment for desserts, watch a little football, and play some games! It was such a blast. I loved being able to talk and get to know everyone a little bit better. The night was perfect and I am so glad Madison and I planned this get together with some of our friends!

Happiest Birthday to my best friend. I am so thankful for all your hard work and for your amazing example you set for me. My life is so much better with you! I love you!

 









No comments:

Post a Comment