Madison Michelle

Madison Michelle

September 22, 2014

Tropical Island Resort.

In Germany, we took a little visit to a tropical resort. It was insane! This resort was created out of a blimp that used to be in airport hanger, so saying it was kinda big is definitely an understatement!  This resort is no filled with water slides, a beach like lookout, volleyball, restaurants, tropical rainforest, and various different types of sleeping accommodations.  We were traveling so much up to this point, it was nice to take a breather for the day and get to play in the water with some friends.  After we were done playing in the water, we decided to get some grub, but everything was closed!  Luckily, there was a bar open that was serving drinks and desserts, so of course a dessert is exactly what I ordered.  I mean I am on vacation right? I can eat whatever the heck I want to.  I ordered an absolute amazing Chocolate Hazelnut Sundae.  It was to die for.  We had a little bit of a photo shoot with this wonderful sundae, I mean it was THAT good. Mmmmm...I miss that hazelnut so much from this trip!  After we ate it was time to get to bed!  In this resort you can sleep in either cabin suites or tents, so obviously we were in the tents... This is where it got a little bit uncomfortable.  When it was time to go to bed we all got ready in our tents, but realized it was WAY too hot to even function. So everyone in our group ended up pulling our mattresses out of our tents and onto the sand.  This sleeping arrangement was a lot more enjoyable, and it was really fun to bond with everyone by just being able to talk and ask questions about their lives.  I love all of the friends I have made and the special bonds I have created with them in such a short amount of time! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment