Madison Michelle

Madison Michelle

September 8, 2014

Madison Michelle: This is me.



Hi. So this is my first time blogging, I never really thought I would enter the huge blogging world. I have never considered myself to be a blogger. Honestly, I am not really sure what is that important/interesting in my life to write about, so we will see how this goes! First things first, my name is Madison Michelle Zylstra, I am 21 years old, I absolutely love sports, and am currently just loving life while going to school. I attend Brigham Young University, studying Recreation Management with an emphasis in Experience Management. I just recently went on a study abroad, for my major, all over Europe, so you will probably be hearing a lot about that in my first few posts, but it was just TOO AMAZING not to share. So there will definitely be a lot of catching up to do with my six week European adventure. Well. That's it for my first post. As you can see I am going to be really good at this..so here it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment