Madison Michelle

Madison Michelle

October 5, 2019

California Baby Shower!


I had a beautiful shower in California. My sweet mom and sisters spoiled me along with my friends and family! The baby shower was perfect, despite the fact that the forecast said it was going to rain which turned all of our outdoor plans into indoor plans. Luckily my amazing aunt and uncle let us have the shower in their house! I feel so overwhelmed by how much love was shown towards me and our little girl. 

It was a busy weekend, but I loved getting everything ready. My mom and I went to the LA Flower Mart early Thursday morning to get all the flowers so that we could arrange them before Saturday. It was so much fun walking through all the beautiful flowers picking out what we wanted for the shower. My mom should have been an event planner, her eye for what colors and what goes together is amazing. The rest of the weekend we spent baking, cooking, and prepping for the shower! It was perfect. 

My amazing mom, dad, sisters, and Horine family went above and beyond making everything perfect that weekend. I couldn't be more grateful for everyone that came and celebrated with us! 
























My dad was apart of my special day making the food and serving everyone!
















My Charleston friends also threw me a beautiful shower! Unfortunately this is the only picture that was taken that day! I am so thankful for all of my friends in Charleston that have become like family to Brayden and I the last couple of years!



No comments:

Post a Comment