Madison Michelle

Madison Michelle

May 23, 2017

Oakes Come to Town


Brayden's parents and little brother visited us in Charleston! They arrived a day after my parents left, so we had a lot of visitors within two weeks, but it was the best being around family for that long!
Unfortunately, I had to work a lot while they were here... but Brayden was a great little tour guide and showed them around our new city. They were busy and did a lot of exploring. The went to the Magnolia Plantation, Fort Sumter, walked around historic Charleston, and went to the beach! Since I wasn't able to do a lot of the touring with them, I was able to snag some beautiful pictures that they took while they were wandering around! I was so sad I wasn't able to be with them the whole time they were there, but hey someone has to pay the bills! :)

We took a little weekend trip to Savannah, Georgia. It was such a beautiful city. It reminded me a lot of Charleston with all of the historic buildings. There was history everywhere you turned! I am so glad we were able to take a quick trip and explore more of the south. On our way back from Savannah we stopped at the Angel Oak Tree. This tree is over 400 years old, stands about 67 feet tall and provides a whole lot of shade, it was seriously huge!

When we weren't busy walking around Charleston, we just hung around the apartment and played some games! I was super sad I wasn't able to be with them while the toured different places in Charleston, but they took some beautiful pictures so I could see all that they did! It was a blast having Brayden's parents and brother come and visit us! We absolutely love having visitors, we hope they can all come again soon!!














2 comments:

  1. Girl I could've given you some awesome recommendations for Savannah! That is a city I know and LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I would've known!! Savannah is so pretty!!

      Delete