Madison Michelle

Madison Michelle

April 15, 2016

Bridal Showers

My fun pre-wedding activities consisted of two showers, one in California and one in Utah. They were both so much fun. The decorations were perfect, but I wouldn't expect anything else from my mom and sister Whitney!  At the California shower we had Cafe Rio salads and then a yummy bundt cake for dessert with homemade animal cookie ice cream. We played a couple of games and opened presents. I am so grateful for everyone that came to my bridal showers, it was a perfect way to start off the best time in my life!


















1 comment:

  1. Truly excellent bridal shower ideas! I am planning to arrange my sister’s bridal shower event and looking for lovely Seattle Wedding venues in budget. Have come across few good venues and will book right one for the event.

    ReplyDelete