Madison Michelle

Madison Michelle

October 8, 2018

Baby Oakes April 2019!!


WE ARE PREGNANT! It feels so good to finally be able to tell everyone. I found out I was pregnant August 2nd really early in the morning, but I wanted to wait to tell Brayden a "fun" way! And by fun I mean going and getting a bundt cake from Nothing Bundt Cake with a cute little banner cause I mean who doesn't love their bundt cakes?! I take just about any excuse to get one of those cakes haha! So I had to keep the secret all to myself ALL DAY LONG. I quickly hurried home so I could set up the letterfolk board with the cake before I had to go pick up Brayden from school.

Once I finished setting it up, I went to go pick him up from school. I was so excited to see his reaction! I set up a little video so I could capture it. His reaction was so sweet and he was so shocked! I didn't think I would be finding out for at least a few more days. We have had a couple of appointments and have been able to hear the heartbeat and see the baby's cute little profile. We are so excited and can't wait for April! 








1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh the way you told Brayden is the cutest ever!!! Can't wait for this baby to arrive!!

    ReplyDelete