Madison Michelle

Madison Michelle

June 6, 2018

More Visitors!



My mom and Logan came to visit us for a week! Logan is leaving on his mission in just a few weeks so he wanted to come and see South Carolina before he left, since we probably won't be here when he gets back. It was seriously a blast having them here! We were able to do so many touristy Charleston things and of course eat some wonderful food. We went on a dolphin tour, went to a show at the theatre, took a carriage tour, fort sumter, pitt street bridge, went to all of our favorite food stops, did face masks, etc... It was definitely a jam packed week! It is always fun when we have new visitors that haven't come to Charleston. It gives us an excuse to hit up all the tourist spots.

My birthday was just a week after they left so we celebrated with them while they were here! We went to Halls Chophouse for my birthday dinner, which we did last year for my birthday too. I really cannot complain about that tradition! Dinner was amazing, like always, and we topped the night off with some chocolate cake and creme brulee.. It was a perfect pre-birthday celebration!

I loved having my mom and little brother come visit us! We were so spoiled the whole entire time they were here. We are so lucky to have such amazing families! I am always so sad when they have to leave!

















 


1 comment:

  1. Love that group shot at the plantation! Such a fun and beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete